2019年8月6日星期二

Ktag FW 8.000/SW 2.47 Reviews, PCB, 111 New Protocol

Little feedback from myside, I decided to buy one (Ktag FW 8.000/SW 2.47). I had not enough time to test it on more ECUs, but I already tested one ECU of the new protocols. And it worked without problem for me. So I recommend to you, if the new protocols are interesting for you. In attachment you have some PCB pics, i cant say if its good or bad, i don’t understand this. But since I tested it already, I trust the tool.
ktag-fw8-000-feedback-pcb-new-protocol-01

ktag-fw8-000-feedback-pcb-new-protocol-02

ktag-fw8-000-feedback-pcb-new-protocol-03

ktag-fw8-000-feedback-pcb-new-protocol-04

Credit to @ bmwadriatic (poster of cartechnology.co.uk)

Here new 111 protocol list:
Screenshot the head of this able for first view.

ktag111 protocol

Someone think the pcb will be not different, it’s still same China Ktag pcb on all fw.
bmwadriatic point of view: I was not thinking and saying that PCB looks different. I was only post the PCB pics to help other users to decide if this tool is reworked good and worth the money.
Nothing more.

Thank.

没有评论:

发表评论